Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Balancing Emotions

It was a late Sunday evening (01 Aug 04). Some thought kept me away from
good spirit. A kind of "I wish I could have that" feeling was gripping me
so hard.

I tried disassociation, 360 deg graphics etc.. but the feeling was still the
same. I tried to change the submodalities : the feeling was warm, and heavy;
and my heart was heavy. Still it didn't work.

I recalled what Ashlesh told me sometimes : to locate the feeling and
relocate it to a different part. but when I tried, the feeling rolled to be
a sticky ball and refused to move.

My science knowledge (!!!) tried to convince me that the feeling could be
because of the bad weather (why should I blame the weather to be bad, by the
way ?), or it could be because of the spicy dinner (and the resultant
chemical reaction).

But how long would do I stay so ?! I wanted to change the state.

And that's the first time I get that "I wish I could have that" thought. I
knew very well "that" thing was NOT an achieveable goal / object. It was a
baseless desire. But some part of me was triggering this emotion.

I tried this : I assumed a light weight empty heart on the right side
(symmetrically opposite to my organic heart). I carried that feeling into
the new heart and started observing. Wow !!! I was feeling very comfortable.
This heart allowed me to carry this negative feeling. The feeling was light
and comfortably cold.

I looked to my left - the organic heart : I felt the currents in my organic
heart were balanced by this time and that I could breath normally. I felt
very light.

It was an instant relief. Nothing serves like NLP !


No comments: