Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Ten Day Mental Challenge - Day 1

My first day experience (Wednesday): I was bubbling with enthusiasm the moment I made the commitment to be at "state 8+". But somewhere around 7.30 pm, I lost control and my inner voice told me "I am going to explode". Yes, I did. I got furious at people at home. I went on verbally blasting from 8.45 to 10.15 pm non-stop. I knew later, I could have handled it better. I didnt give up - I analyzed and realized that I should have diassociated from what I didnt like and should have turned my inner voice to say something funny, musical. Atleast I should have imitated Jim Carrey. I lost the first day game. I have to restart again.

My (second) First day experience (Thursday): I am restarting my exercise. Its my first day again. I woke up with a feverish feeling, headache. After reaching, I thought I am going to fall sick. But I gained control and did some visualization techniques that not only eliminated my headache instantly but made me sneeze, and shake a bit. I was perfect then. I worked as though it was a Friday - relaxed.

When I logged into check this mail, rediff offered me a sweet news - "2 GB mail space". I need not delete my mails any more. That marks the celebration of the day one :) So, today I won my first day and am looking forward to start my Second day. You know ? The 10 day mental exercise is a cleansing program. Its like a 'entertaining penance'.

No comments: