Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Change Mood with Reframe+Swish

Today I wanted to get up at 5 am but couldn’t; I woke up at 6.30 am. It was a great surprise to see the rain pouring heavily. Normally I used to connect rains as a ‘good sign’. But today I didn’t reflect that way. I skipped my Embedded system class. I came to office, but I was not having a very great mood. The mood was progressively dipping low. I didn’t focus on my work. I was comparing myself with other technical people here. I attempted to take help from many people at the same time on some issue. I yelled at my wife when she called me on my mobile. I imagined that someone is late to office because the person is not well. I repeatedly attempted to call the person on mobile which was switched off. Fine..these are all patterns; signs of restlessness.

 

At 3.15 pm, I decided I should NOT remain in the same state. I went to wash room, started washing my face. As I washed my face, I was asking myself what is the color of the ‘gloomy mood’. The answer was ‘dark brown’ (not black). I thought I would quickly do a sort of reframing exercise. I located the gloomy feeling – it was near my belly point. I could see an aura of dark brown there. I asked it whether it is okay to change the color. I got a ‘nod’. I asked what color can I have so that I am in empowering mood. The instant answer was ‘silver white’. It’s a new colour to me but I still saw it. I quickly did swish - Repeatedly..with intensity. I was doing all these, while washing my face, looking at the mirror and wiping my face. By the time, I was out of the wash room, both reframing and swish was over.

 

I AM completely FRESH & ENERGETIC !!!

 

Its 3.38 pm. Going for coffee to celebrate.

 

No comments: